12 cups cold water
4 cups boiling water
6-12 tea bags * I use 6 but you may use as many as you would like.
1-1 1/2 cups sugar
2 pinches baking soda
1. Bring 4 cups of water to boil in a sauce pan.
2. Take boiling water off heat and add tea bags, sugar, and baking soda. Let sit covered for 15 minutes. No longer this is what makes your tea bitter tasting.
3. Take tea bags out of sauce pan and pour your tea mixture into gallon size pitcher.
4. Add remaining water to pitcher.
5. Let chill in refrigerator but if you can't wait pour over some ice and enjoy!